Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm not sure how I feel about this.





Your Personality Is Like Acid



A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.

One moment you're in your own little happy universe...

And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!






You Are Running on 80% Adrenaline

Your Adrenaline Level: Borderline Dangerous

You're running around so fast, you don't realize how quickly life is passing you by.
While you may be getting a lot done, you're on the go lifestyle is probably wearing you out.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Bob said...

Oh dear, me too.
Acid, and 64% (on my day off).

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

Ow. 92%!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

Oh great, I'm also cocaine: "dynamic, brilliant, and alluring to those who don't know you." What about those that do, huh?

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. Me = acid too! But only 39% adrenalin...

And let me guess: your superpower = to turn everything into tasty food?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home