Monday, June 19, 2006

Colour, 12th February 1982

The colour that I have chosen is blue. It is my favourite colour. It reminds me of a cool day and the sea and blue sky. I love the colour of the hyacinths that bloom in Grandma's garden and the colour of the bluebells in the woods. My sister also has some blue earrings which I think are most beautiful. She wears them with matching eyeshadow.

I remember that when I was on a ship cruising, the sea was almost navy blue! The sea in the Carribean is a sparkling greeny blue, and the Indian Ocean is very blue turning pink when the sun goes down.

I like the blue tits that live in my garden and sometimes I find birds eggs that have fallen out of the nest. They are a beautiful shade of greeny blue.

I like also and finally the blue of my bath when I put in my bubble bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home