Monday, June 19, 2006

Touch

All senses are really important but I have chosen touch.

At night when I am in bed I like the feel of Mummy's dressing gown because it reminds me of her and I know that she is not far away. I think that when I hold some sand I like the feel of the cool sand running through my fingers.

Things you need

Plastic bag
Object

What You Do

Place the object in bag and ask partner to put their hand in bag and feel it. And ask them to guess what is in the bag.

What Happens

They should be able to guess what is in the bag if they have sensitive hands.


Why It Happens


It happens because you are using your sense of touch.

I also think the sense of touch is important because if you touch something nasty you get pain and leading on from that if we did not have pain it would damage us because we could not feel pain and we would not know and so we could not do anything about it.

Most people like to feel soft and woolly objects. I am one of those people. I like it because it feels very soft and it gives me a warm feeling inside me.

Going off the subject "Touch", I am going on to the sort of sense, "Feeling", like when I have just finished my homework I get the feelings of relief!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home