Monday, June 19, 2006

When I grow Up I would Like To Be... (18th June 1982)

...an actress who can sing and dance well. Mummy thinks I have a good ear for music and so do I. I hope I will be able to act because I enjoy it and I am confident that I will succeed even though it is an extremely hard life. I also can write songs. I have written quite a few of them. Acting is my great ambition.

You have to train in an acting school in London possibly, but you have to pass an examination first. Mummy has a friend who went to R.A.D.A ( The Royal Academy Of Dramatic Art). He is not famous yet but he has been on television. When I watch children acting on the television I sometimes feel that I could do it just as well.

If for some reason being an actress is not possible, I might be an author.

I find it very difficult to imagine what I will become when I grow up as I enjoy being myself as I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home